Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Okay prepare yourself for a rant.

Okay so I was on a site I really like and I was looking at a few posts and I was swamped with.
wat r u up 2????
Im typn a mssg 2 u.
OMG Justin jst slppd Hilary!

What the heck!? chat speak is a nasty way to type!
It clogs up perfectly good threads and gves me a headache.
And it makes you look totally inmature.
I'm sorry I broke out like this but,
WHAT THE HECK CUT IT OUT YOU FOOLS!
Okay I feel better now, but I'll have you know that I will never give chatspeak the honor of the Capitalized Letters.
Thanks for listeing to my rant.
~Zoey

4 comments:

Phoebe said...

y3@ i lYk3 tTlY @gr33 w/ u z03y lolzzzz


Haha. Annoying? I can't stand that. Nor can I stand tYpiiNg Liik3 tHiiS.
Very hard to read. Headaches 101.
Great blog. =]

entoto said...

I'm glad you like it! =^.^= ( This is Zoey I'm to lazy to log my mom out. )
It gives me a headache and just looks stupid! I'm trying to stop it's spread but it isn't working.

Anonymous said...

Yeah there's no stopping it. It's like a virus!!!

BTW, ttly <3 the blg tis lik3 so k0ol

Anonymous said...

haha lolz as they would say