Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Picasso.

Okay so you're all wondering who the heck is Picasso. Well he is a tiny Black capped chickadee that we rescued from a cat. We drove him down to the Bird TLC. And had a slight explosion at the parking lot. Picasso got out of his box and ended up in the crack between my seat and the door. Well we calmed him down and put him back in his box. The took him in and Vivi broke down in the car. Oh and Happy 5th Viv!

//EDIT/::



Here he is!

If you want to see more go to Trixie's blog. * points to blog roll. *

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Zoey, how old are you?? Just Curious. :)

Anonymous said...

CUTE chickadee :) :) And ripping the gills out of salmon- yuck!! I'm not easily grossed out eithier; I have had to rip apart some dead rat guts and rat flesh w/ bare hands for a hawk when I was volunteering at a wildlife rehab, but ehh! Ripping out the gills of a whole fish would freak me out a bit! (I don't know why, I'm very selective)

Zoey said...

Hmm, I get used to it. Fishing is a big thing here.